Terms and Conditions
1) Full payment
for all goods and services are required when booking/ordering
is made except where an alternative agreement with the customer
2) Brochures and websites are quoted in pound(s) sterling
3) Loch Visions reserves the right to change the programme
or cancel the experience due to circumstances beyond its control.
Any significant alterations will be advised to you, and any
alterations so made will be of a similar quality to those
described in the brochure/website.
4) If Loch Visions cancel an experience a full refund will
be made or the customer may transfer to a different experience
of equal or less value. However no further liability can be
accepted by Loch Visions
5) All names and addresses held on the Loch Visions mailing
list are held on computer. No information so stored will ever
be passed to a third party. If however, you object to your
details being stored, please inform us and we shall remove
6) Loch Visions does not accept liability for death, bodily
injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act
and/or omission of Loch Visions employees during the course
of their employment. Loch Visions is covered by worldwide
public liability insurance up to a maximum of £1000000
in any one event. By booking with Loch Visions you acknowledge
that Loch Visions has taken all reasonable steps to safeguard
its liability in this respect
7) Refund of 50% will be given for cancellations of experiences
one month before the booked date,
8) Within one month of the booked date no refund is available
9) Experience dates can be altered up to one month before
the original booked date with no extra cost.
10) A £10-booking fee will be incurred for change in
date for a booking within one month of the original booked
date and only if Loch Visions can fill your space, if not then rebooking may not be possible within one month.
11) No rebooking within 2 weeks of agreed date
11) Vouchers are refundable with in seven days of ordering.
After seven days from ordering no refund is available.
12) Vouchers are valid for a year from the date of ordering
13) Vouchers can be transferred to another name with the prior
permission of Loch Visions
14) Vouchers 'valid for period' can be extended with prior
permission from Loch Visions, this will incur an additional
cost agreed prior to extension of 'valid for period'
15) Only purchases made with in the UK in pounds sterling
16) Payment can be made online, over the phone, cheque or
direct bank transfer
17) Cards accepted are: mastercard, maestro, visa, visa electron,
1) All hard copy
vouchers are sent first class royal mail within two working
days of ordering
2) Cost of voucher and postage is £3
3) E - vouchers are usually delivered with in one working
4) E - vouchers are delivered free of charge through email
provided by customer